|June 8, 1998|
|June 12, 1998|
The Banjo-Kazooie Sweepstakes was a sweepstakes held by Cartoon Network's Toonami block, that began on Monday, June 8, 1998 and ended on Friday, June 12, 1998. This sweepstakes differed from the majority of Toonami sweepstakes, as it was the only one that relied solely on postcards as an entry form. Throughout the week long sweepstakes, viewers could watch the daily Toonami broadcast, from 4:00-6:00 PM, and look for the mailing address given during commercial breaks. Viewers then had to send a postcard to the address given. 500 postcards were then chosen at random as second prize winners, with the winners receiving a Banjo-Kazooie game pack. Of these 500 second prize winners, 25 were randomly selected as grand prize winners and were awarded a Nintendo 64 game console, in addition to the game pack which they had already won.
- 500 2nd Prize Winners: won a Banjo-Kazooie Game Pack
- 25 Grand Prize Winners: won a Nintendo 64 game console in addition to the Banjo-Kazooie Game Pack
- This was Toonami's third sweepstakes.
- At the time of this sweepstakes, Banjo-Kazooie had not yet been released. The game was released June 29, 1998.
- This was Toonami's only sweepstakes that relied solely on postcards as an entry form.
- The promo for this sweepstakes does not mention Toonami or feature the Toonami logo. However, it instructs viewers to watch Cartoon Network from 4-6 PM (Toonami's time slot) for the mailing address.